Monday, March 4, 2013

*14 weeks*

I have been slacking this past week! I started nannying a few days a week, and let me tell you, it kicks my butt getting up at 6 am. I give a standing ovation to every full time working pregnant mama out there because I do not know how you do it! I'm exhausted by the time I get home, and I'm only gone a few hours playing with precious babies! Might be cause I'm just a big baby, but anyways... :)

I didn't make a sign since I couldn't seem to drag myself out of bed at all. The house needs desperate cleaning but I just couldn't manage to do that either. Ha! Tomorrow it is.

So instead, here's a picture of the BUMP!! The bump has made it's grand appearance. I can not tell you how much I LOVE being pregnant :)

The baby can start hearing our voices now, especially mine since I'm always yapping or singing. Andrew's been hiding around corners of the house trying to catch me singing lately haha :) He's excited for the baby to learn my voice. I want to find a good song to be able to sing Baby Mitchell to sleep and start now so maybe he/she will recognize it!




How far along? 14 weeks
Total weight gain/loss? I think I've gained around 5 pounds since the beginning. No clue though, I need to buy a scale.
Maternity clothes? I got a big ol' box of beautiful maternity clothes (including the sweater in the picture) Although they're mostly still too big, I want to wear them all the time because they are SOO soft.
Stretch Marks? nope. i will be rubbing body butter all over this belly till I'm in labor
Sleep? I'm not sleeping through the night, but my mid day naps knock me out like it's no one's business!
Best moment this week? We heard the heartbeat!!!!!!!! :)) Every appointment seems to take 5 years to get here, even though it's only 4 weeks. I get so nervous and anxious before each appointment just because I want to make sure our baby is healthy! Now that I'm showing more, I think I've calmed down a bit. God truly knew what He was doing when He created the pregnancy process. Just when I think I'm going to freak out because of worry, oh HEY belly! It's God's little reminder like, hey girl, I know what I'm doing. Just trust me! :)
Told family/friends? Yes!
Miss anything? Coffee lately with these early mornings! Also after having a day of stress or planning I miss having a nice glass of wine.
Movement? Nothing yet but I can't waittt!!!
Food cravings? macaroni and cheese will be the death of me. but lots of mexican!
Nausea? not too bad!
Started showing yet? yes! :) little bump
Gender prediction? Boy. I'm starving all the time and not sick. Even the mom I nanny for thinks I'm having a boy. We get to find out next month!!! AHH!!
Labor signs? Nope
Belly button in or out? In
Happy or moody? I still am a bit of a mess somedays :) But I'm just so happy. I get to marry my absolute best friend in 1 month and then we get to start our incredible family together not too long after! God has provided for us in ways we couldn't even begin to fathom. He is so good!
Looking forward too? Finding out what we're having :))



No comments:

Post a Comment