Saturday, March 23, 2013

*17 weeks*

I FELT THE BABY MOVE!!!!
I was lucky enough to be getting pampered with a facial this past week. As I was lying there listening to creeks bubble, I felt my own bubble! By this point, I definitely know what's baby and what's...not. I felt it really high up and just a few minutes later I felt it again! I wanted to scream and call my mom and Andrew, but I was still in a spa coma so I just grinned like a fool.
I know it was only a little blip of what's to come, but it's already the most amazing feeling I have ever felt. I am SO in love with this baby!       

I officially popped!

     

At my beautiful wedding shower!






How far along? 17 weeks
Total weight gain/loss? no clue! But I know it's gotta be something.
Maternity clothes? I finally got a belly band, and thank goodness for it. I have some Gap maternity leggings that are still too big but the the band holds Em up! And holds up my sad jeans.
Stretch Marks? no, and fingers crossed can avoid big ones! I'm growing so I gotta watch it
Sleep? I'm up every few hours to pee, but otherwise it's been ok. I nap a lot! It's just hard to get comfortable laying only on my side
Best moment this week? Feeling the baby!!!!!! Also, my mom and her incredible friends threw me the most beautiful wedding shower. We are SO blessed by such loving people in our lives!
Told family/friends? Yes!
Miss anything? Coffee. Even smelling it just makes me a little sad inside
Movement? A little bit! Soon enough I know it'll be a lot a bit!
Cravings?  Mac and cheese and Mexican. The healthy foods obviously. 
Started showing yet? Yep! I even had a woman at Kroger water day ask when I'm due. Probably because I was rubbing my belly as I tried to remember why I was even in the store.
Gender prediction? I'm clueless. I'm carrying really high, but I haven't been sick. Every wives tale has me confused because I have all of them going on. Ha! :)
Labor signs? Nope
Belly button in or out? In but it's amazing how quickly it's become more shallow. I feel like it's going to pop out a lot sooner than most women.
Happy or moody? I've been really happy! I'm more sappy and elated than anything :)
Looking forward too? Finding out the sex :) and marrying my best friend! One month!!

No comments:

Post a Comment