Friday, March 15, 2013

*16 weeks*

I need to find a new place with better lighting! Also, I just devoured an entire pizza so I'm at full capacity here! Never bet a pregnant woman she can't eat something :)

How far along? 16 weeks
Total weight gain/loss? no clue! But I know it's gotta be something.
Maternity clothes? I officially can't button, or zip, my jeans anymore! I live in leggings and yoga pants :)
Stretch Marks? nope. i will be rubbing body butter all over this belly till I'm in labor
Sleep? It's more uncomfortable sleeping at night, but I'm always pretty sleepy!
Best moment this week? Seeing my belly pop :))
Told family/friends? Yes!
Miss anything? Wine!
Movement? Not yet, but hopefully the next few 
Cravings?  Food. Cheese on anything! I'm just always hungry haha!
Started showing yet? Yep! I'm officially you bumpin out!
Gender prediction? Boy!! Andrew still votes girl
Labor signs? Nope
Belly button in or out? In
Happy or moody? I've been all over the place! But I always end up just smitten :)
Looking forward too? Going to Georgia this weekend :) feelin the baby and finding out the sex!!

1 comment:

  1. You are ridiculously cute...and I'm so proud of you for doing these! I should totally do be doing them too!

    ReplyDelete