Tuesday, March 5, 2013

*15 weeks*


How far along? 15 weeks
Total weight gain/loss? no clue
Maternity clothes? Ive got them! :) luckily i can still fit in most of my clothes!
Stretch Marks? nope. i will be rubbing body butter all over this belly till I'm in labor
Sleep? I'm not sleeping through the night, but my mid day naps knock me out like it's no one's business!
Best moment this week? the bump! i can not explain how much i seriously love being pregnant!
Told family/friends? Yes!
Miss anything? full energy. 
Movement? Nothing yet but I can't waittt!!!
Food cravings? we were driving home from church tonight talking about the sermon  when I stopped the conversation and blurted out, "I want corn dogs!!" Andrew just stared at me giggling. being the incredible fiance that he is, he ran us to the store and i am now blissfully full of corn dogs. strangest craving i have had yet!
Started showing yet? yes! :) little bump
Gender prediction? Boy!! Andrew still votes girl
Labor signs? Nope
Belly button in or out? In
Happy or moody? little bit of everything :) but so happy!
Looking forward too? Finding out what we're having :))

No comments:

Post a Comment