Friday, February 22, 2013

*13 weeks*

How far along? 13 weeks
Total weight gain/loss? I have no idea. Ill find out next week
Maternity clothes? got some maternity leggings but they're still a little big
Stretch Marks? nope. i will be rubbing body butter all over this belly till I'm in labor
Sleep? Im not sleeping through the night :( not my favorite
Best moment this week? celebrating ten months of happiness! and turning 23 yikes!
Told family/friends? Yes!
Miss anything? Wine. and coffee.
Movement? Nothin that I can feel! i can't wait :)
Food cravings? still guacamole and salads. Mac and cheese has snuck in to my late night cravings
Nausea? Still hanging around!
Started showing yet? I want to rush it i think! i have a little bump, but still nothing big.
Gender prediction? I have no idea. some days I'm convinced it's a girl, others a boy.
Labor signs? Nope
Belly button in or out? In but it really is starting to not be so deep.
Happy or moody? i am all over the place! i had moments where i physically feel high from being so happy! but then the other night, Andrew called asking what we were having for dinner. After  i explained it, he says "oh so kind of like your chicken Marco polo?" well that pissed me off like you wouldn't believe! i gave him the coldshoulder for most of the meal until we both looked at each other and just busted out laughing. he has been so amazing and understanding, i really am so lucky. 
Looking forward to? hearing the heartbeat this week!! a month between doctors appointments feels like years! keep us in your prayers! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment