Sunday, February 3, 2013

*11 Weeks*



Don't mind my appearance, I haven't been able to move from the bed. :)



How far along? 11 weeks
Total weight gain/loss? gained about 2 pounds
Maternity clothes? not yet! i am however using the hair tie trick on some of my jeans
Stretch Marks? nope
Sleep? I'm exhausted! I was trying to describe it to Andrew and all i can say is it's not sleepy, it's like core of my being is completely exhausted.
Best moment this week? we finalized a bunch of details for the wedding! i can't wait to ma my best friend :)
Told family/friends? I'm ready to tell the world!
Miss anything? energy
Movement? Nothin that I can feel!
Food cravings? guacamole!!! oh my gosh it's like heaven
Nausea? I'm having a lot more, but i don't always get sick so that's nice!
Started showing yet? A little bit!i can feel tiny little bump :)
Gender prediction? I'm starting to it's a boy :)
Labor signs? Nope
Belly button in or out? In
Happy or moody? all of it haha God bless Andrew 
Weekly wisdom: when your body wants rest, rest!!!
Looking forward to? Finding out the sex! And telling all of our friends :)

No comments:

Post a Comment