Wednesday, February 13, 2013

*12 Weeks*

We finallyyy got to tell everyone! YAY!!!
I have been bursting at the seams (literally) to let all of our friends know about our exciting baby news :) We did this past weekend at Andrew's 30th birthday party. There had been a rumor going around the group that I was preggo since I hadn't been drinking since NYE. We told everyone we wanted to clear the air and that this rumor, was in fact, true. :) I can't even begin to explain the amount of support and love we've received! We're so blessed to be surrounded by such AMAZING friends and family.

I'm definitely at the awkward kinda but not really showing stage.


We also got our first piece of baby clothing from Andrew's parents. OH MY WORD was I a bucket of tears. That's another thing, I'm beyond blessed with such amazing future in-laws!
 


 
 
 How far along? 12 weeks
Total weight gain/loss? I have no idea. I dont have a scale haha
Maternity clothes? nothing yet :) Although Im definitely eyeing the maternity leggings from Gap
Stretch Marks? nope
Sleep? I sleep hard through the night, but I'm waking up around 4 or 6 and then can't get back to sleep. Still pretty exhausted throughout the day.
Best moment this week? We finally got to tell all of our friends! I was so nervous, but it has just been such an amazing thing seeing how supportive and wonderful they all are.
Told family/friends? Yes!! It's finally all out there :))
Miss anything? Wine. I gotta say.
Movement? Nothin that I can feel!
Food cravings? Avocado. SO bad. and salads!
Nausea? Still hanging around!
Started showing yet? I can definitely notice, and so can Andrew. But it's the you-look-like-you-ate-too-many-donuts stage, so not so cute.
Gender prediction? I think boy! I even had a dream we cut the cake with the gender reveal and it was blue.
Labor signs? Nope
Belly button in or out? In but it really is starting to not be so deep.
Happy or moody? all of it haha God bless Andrew
Weekly wisdom: Don't forget that this is YOUR pregnancy. Everyone will have things to say about it and to you, but at the end of the day it's OURS.
Looking forward to? Finding out the sex! Getting the wedding all planned. Hearing the heartbeat! EVERYTHING! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment