Monday, February 18, 2013

Boy or Girl?

Boy or Girl??
I might be the most impatient pregnant woman in the ENTIRE world. Andrew really has been such an amazing support system through my crazy emotions. I literally sat down today and looked through every pregnacy blog I could find and compared my belly to theirs at 13 weeks. Some were huge, some were smaller than mine. Am I growing? Is that a baby or a bagel?? AAAHHH!
I put a picture of 7 weeks next to 13 weeks and this is what I got:

So YES! Although the bump is small, it is mighty and growing!
This is mostly for my own sense of calm.

Anywaysss. Now that I'm officially in the 2nd trimester, I can't WAIT to find out what we're having. :) We've already decided on names.


Girl:
Bailey Grace
Boy:
Jack
(we're still trying to figure out the middle name.)
Bailey was easy, because I had a dream that we had a baby girl about 3 months before we found out I was pregnant. That's been one of the crazy signs. When I woke up and told Andrew, we both lit up and decided that one day when we had a girl, she would be Bailey. LOVED that name.
When we had suspicions that I was preggo, we were driving home from Georgia talking about it. I finally threw my hands up and said, "There's no use talking about it until I take a test. Besides, I'm totally not pregnant." Two seconds later? BAM! We pass a huge building that read, "BAILEY TOWERS" and that's how we knew. :)
Coming up with a boy's name is proving a little bit harder. Since Andrew is convinced we're having a girl, he figures it's silly to pick out boy names. Unless of course it's Chip Otle Mitchell.
:)
Either way, we're both unbelievably ecstatic and cant wait for this little beauty to be here, boy OR girl! I can't wait to be mama to Baby Mitchell!!

No comments:

Post a Comment