Tuesday, April 30, 2013

*23 Weeks*

 
 
 
How far along? 23 weeks
Maternity clothes? I pretty much live in maternity leggings. As you can see, most of my shirts are getting a litttttle too tight haha
Stretch marks? Nope! fingers crossed i'll stay this lucky!
Sleep: I've had better :) I've been getting up a lot more frequently during the night, and can't really get comfortable sleeping. Once I fall asleep on one side, my arm is numb and I have to switch sides.

Best moment this week: Hearing little man's heartbeat :) I had a little bit of a break down the other night (my pregnancy hormones are at an allll time high) and Andrew just took my hands and faced me, and started praying. Having such an incredible partner through all this has made this journey so smooth. On top of that though, having a constant accountability partner to remind me that God has this pregnancy in His hands is the only way I've survived. However, having an amazing OB and staff that calm my every panic has made it really nice :) He's healthy and strong! That's always the best :)
Miss Anything? Sleeping on my back! I had no idea how much I did it until I got pregnant.
Movement: SO much! Watching him move around my belly all the time is seriously the coolest thing ever. I think that will be the part I miss most of being pregnant once he's finally here!!
Food cravings: At the moment? CHOCOLATE. haha I usually will just have random, I-need-this-now-or-i-will-die food cravings, but nothing too consistant.
Anything making you queasy or sick: Nope
Labor Signs: Hopefully none will be coming for a good while!
Symptoms: Holyyyy hormones. I've been crying a lot lately. Of course I was a mess because I was marrying my best friend and that was the coolest thing EVER! but on top of that to be pregnant, I've fully invested in waterproof mascara for every day needs. My back is a little achy and my feet swell if I'm on them too long.


Belly Button in or out? The top half is flat now haha so weird!

Wedding rings on or off? On!! WHOO HOO!! (I LOVE being married just as much as I love being pregnant!

Happy or Moody most of the time: Oh both. Yesterday I was crying my eyes out, and today I couldn't stop smiling. Luckily, I only have reasons to be happy :)
Looking forward to: I get a bonus ultrasound on monday to see our baby boy! Also getting our registry together and planning a nursery. YAY! 

No comments:

Post a Comment