Monday, April 29, 2013

WHOA! *20/21/22 weeks/We're MARRIED!*

First off let me say, I KNOW. I've totally been slacking, but I have a really good excuse:
 
I got to marry my best friend!!!!
 
Andrew and I finally got to tie the knot last week :) And let me tell you, it was the absolute BEST week of my entire life!
 
I'm going to do a whole wedding blog once we get our pictures back, but I just wanted to say thank you to everyone who made it so incredible. It was intimate and beautiful, surrounded by SO much love!
 
While we're here I do want to throw something out. Obviously I'm pregnant :) But that is not the reason we got married. If Andrew would have married me 6 months in I would have sprinted to the altar! I knew right away when I met him that he was the one I would spend forever with. He had just asked my parents for permission the week before we even found out we were pregnant. So there's that :) We've got such an amazing relationship, and Little Baby Mitchell is just an AWESOME bonus!!
 
Since the past few weeks have been pretty crazy busy, I didn't even have time to take pictures of my belly (also, there was a fireman poster in place of my chalkboard for my bachelerotte party. so that would have been awkward)
 
However! I did get a picture at 21 weeks with my preggo friend (with twins!) Martha at our pre-wedding celebration :)
 
 
 


 
I don't even have a sign for 22 weeks because we were in the middle of the most amazing wedding ever!
Again, THANK YOU for the unbelievably amounts of love and support from our amazing friends & family. We feel so incredibly blessed every day by you.


1 comment:

  1. I don't think anyone thought you were getting married because you were pregnant! It's obvious you are in love, girl! :) <3 congrats!!!

    ReplyDelete