Monday, December 2, 2013

*3 months old*

 
Hi there!
 
My name is Jack William Mitchell, but my parents call me Jack-Jack. I can't believe I've been living with them for 3 whole months! It sure has been fun getting to know them, even if they don't understand what I'm trying to tell them sometimes.
 
This month I learned so many new things! I found out that when mama puts me on my tummy I can hold myself up, all by MYSELF! When I get tired of that though I just flip myself over onto my back. Mom started clapping and shrieking when I did this, which I think is just the silliest thing. I'm just bored with tummy time!
 
I also have found out that I have fingers. Wouldn't you know that they are the coolest things? I mostly like to suck on my pointer fingers (they're the tastiest). I pretty much like to suck on anything really...my lovey, my fingers, mamas arm, my paci, my rattle ball, and a big, stuffed snake I found at Grandpa and Gigi's!
 
Oh yeah! I got to travel allllll the way to Georgia for Thanksgiving. I slept the whole way! That car seat sure is comfy. I only made my parents stop once, but a guy's gotta go sometimes! I thought it would be funny to surprise daddy and show him how awesome my aim has gotten. I showed him all over the car! Mom thought it was hilarious! (So did I.)
 
 
(Seriously though, it was hilarious.)
 
Anyways, I got to see my Grandpa and Gigi for a few days. Man are they fun! Grandpa always makes me smile and happy when I'm feeling a little grumpy. I liked hanging out with them SO much, I didn't want to sleep one second! Eventually I gave in though and decided to sleep extra long for mama and daddy. 11 hours to be exact!
 
I really like to be around people, and let's be honest...the ladies love me. All I have to do is say, "Hey" and smile at them, and I get soo many hugs and kisses back! I love to talk to everyone too.  I recently found out that I have a BIG voice!
 

Anyways, I'm basically a big boy now. I like to be upright pretty much all the time. Mama props me up on the couch, or holds my hands while I sit, or carries me around so I can take in everything around me. Enough of that "baby" stuff! Who has time to lay down?! I'm also learning how to grab, pull, and shake things. Playing is my favorite!
 
         
         
Well, I'm gonna go snuggle on my mama now (it's her favorite thing I do.)

Talk to you soon!
 
Jack-Jack
 

 








No comments:

Post a Comment