Sunday, September 29, 2013

That Man of Mine

I love my husband. 
 
 
 
More than I ever thought was humanly possible.
However, seeing him hold our child has brought on an unimaginable kind of love.
 
 
He's such an incredible father, and I know will only continue to be Jack's hero as he gets older. Every time he's in the room Jack stares at him, wide-eyed, in awe already of this incredible man. I swear Jack was instantly in love with Andrew the second he came into this world. Mom who? I wanna stare at that handsome guy. It's incredible, and the most beautiful thing to watch. I'm a sap anyways. These two? Together? I'm a wreck! Nothing has pulled my heart strings like seeing Andrew hold Jack, snuggled up into his chest, completely at peace in his father's arms.

 You know how they say, "Marry a man you'd be proud to have as a son"? I got that. I can't wait to watch their relationship grow with every day. They're already best friends. It's so incredible!
 
 
I'm a little obsessed with their bromance. Ready for an overload of cuteness? Here's my post dedicated to my boys, my whole world. ❤

 

 

 

 



 

 
And I thought I loved you then.
 



No comments:

Post a Comment