Thursday, August 1, 2013

*36 weeks* & the NURSERY!



 
36 weeks! In the home stretch :)
 
I finally got around to taking pictures of the nursery. Can't wait to see our little guy in there!




 
 




 
 
 
 
We also have a nook in our bedroom where Jack will be sleeping for the first couple weeks :)




How far along? 36 weeks 4 days
Maternity clothes? Still rockin a bit of both! Mostly living in leggings though. Is it fall yet?!
Stretch marks? Nope. Fingers crossed!
Sleep: Not at all. I'm always back and forth to the bathroom, and I can't get comfortable.
Nausea: Nope
Best moment this week: Realizing that our little man will be here SO soon! I've had a lot of up and down moments, worrying about if I'm really ready. God's put it really heavy on my heart to continue to just give it up to Him, and doing so I feel such a sense of calm. We're as ready as we can be, and we have such an amazing support system around us! We got this :)
Miss Anything? COFFEEEEE. I'm ready to have a rare steak, glass of wine, and venti pumpkin spice latte.
Movement: Allllll the time :) healthy boy, happy mama!
Food cravings: Tonight I wanted tomato juice out of nowhere! Otherwise, still the same stuff :)
Anything making you queasy or sick: Nope
Labor Signs: Braxton hicks
Symptoms: Braxton hicks, swollen feet & legs :(, fatigue to the max
Belly Button in or out? Out! :)
Wedding ring on or off? On
Happy or Moody most of the time: happy :) and i've been really emotional, just kinda all over the place! Thankfully, Andrew is the best and talks me off a ledge every single time. So thankful for such an incredible, supportive husband.
Looking forward to: Our ultrasound Monday :) And Adina's in town for the rest of the month!! Can't wait to hug my pregger friend and gush over babies :)












No comments:

Post a Comment