Friday, June 28, 2013

*31 weeks*




How far along? 31 weeks 5 days!
Maternity clothes? Mostly just leggings! All the dresses I have and tank tops are still fitting. Okay, stretching.
Stretch marks? Nope
Sleep: Not a whole lot. Since he's getting stronger, his kicks will wake me up a couple of times a night.
Nausea: Nope
Best moment this week: hearing our sweet boys strong heartbeat!! :) it never ever gets old. We also took child birthing classes which was awesome. We learned so much, and we got to tour our hospital. I honestly feel so much better about labor now, and Andrew is really seeing that its getting real! He's going to be the best labor partner ever! I really realized seeing other husbands just how lucky I am to not only have the best one in the whole world, but a true blue partner. I know he'll be there every single step of the way to get me through!
Miss Anything? I miss my body. I'm getting to the point where I'm just tired and do not have the energy I like to think I have. 
Movement: Allllll the time :) he's so strong! Lots of kicks to the ribs, and he sticks out limbs all over my body which hurts but is awesome at the same time.
Food cravings: Mexican food and chocolate.
Anything making you queasy or sick: Nope
Labor Signs: Braxton hicks 
Symptoms: Braxton hicks, swollen feet if I'm on them for awhile, fatigue
Belly Button in or out? Out! So weird haha
Wedding ring on or off? On
Happy or Moody most of the time: Holy hormones. I am emoooootional! Lots of tears from frustration and just for no good reason. We're in the middle of packing, and I get really frustrated by how easily I'm exhausted. Andrews been such an amazing sport. He just holds me and let's me cry it out, God bless him!
Looking forward to: finally setting up the nursery! And the baby shower :)



No comments:

Post a Comment