Monday, January 28, 2013

BIG 2013!


Surprise!!
We are expecting a beautiful baby Mitchell :) We had some hunches, and a LOT of signs. Now we know! We found out at about 5 weeks.


I'm now a little over 7 weeks and already falling deeply in love :)



 I've never been a big fan of posting things all over facebook, so I decided to do a blog for those of you that interested in following our journey!


How far along? 7 weeks
Total weight gain/loss? stayed around the same 
Maternity clothes? not yet. but I got some amazing yoga pants that I live in
Stretch Marks? nope
Sleep? allll the time! it's amazing how exhausted I feel.
Best moment this week? Just having the support of the family & friends we've been able to tell. It's been overwhelming. We're SO blessed and loved!
Told family/friends? Just our parents/siblings and closest friends.
Miss anything? I miss coffee! and wine.
Movement? Nothin yet :)
Food cravings? Macaroni and Cheese, but that's probably just because I love it.
Nausea?  Yes. Bleck. Definitely not my favorite part.
Started showing yet? I like to pretend there's something there! Haha, but no, not yet.
Gender prediction? Andrew's set on it being a girl. I'm not sure yet :)
Labor signs? Nope
Belly button in or out? In 
Happy or moody? Both, but mostly happy :)
Weekly wisdom: Just relax. Finding out that I'm now in charge of another human's life is so humbling. All the little things that used to bug me, suddenly don't anymore. There are such bigger things in life to wonder about :)
Looking forward to? Seeing our baby!!

No comments:

Post a Comment